Safer Properties Start Here
Did you know that the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) estimates that something as simple as not putting on a pair of proper gloves is responsible for $48 million in lost revenue every year? No matter what the job calls for, workplace safety comes first. Use these tips to keep your employees and property safe:
- Be Aware of Your Surroundings – Use Visual Markers
- Guard against the Most-Cited Workplace Violation - Shop Fall Protection
- Prepare for Severe Weather – View Our Emergency Prep Guide
- Stay Informed - Display Safety Signage
- Wear the Correct Equipment – Shop Personal Protection
The more you know, the safer your workplace. Home Depot Pro can help you stay up to date with the legislation changes that affect your business.