Why Rheem Hot Water Heaters?
Approximately 17 percent of the energy used in a home goes toward heating water. Choosing a high-efficiency water heater can cut energy costs by as much as 50 percent and provides added savings and convenience to your residents.1
Rheem is a trusted family of brands that offers a full line of natural gas, hybrid electric and commercial water heaters to meet your residents' needs. Rheem is a pioneer in innovative technologies and advancing energy efficiency in heating, cooling and water heating.
- Maintenance-free FVIR water heaters; no filters to clean or replace
- Mechanical gas valves preferred by professionals for ease of maintenance and initial startup
- Stainless steel elements standard on most electric models
- Protection Plus® extends the warranty an additional 4 years
1 U.S. Department of Energy, "#AskEnergySaver: Home Water Heating". 2014.
Get to Know the Differences
|Traditional Tank Water Heater||Hybrid Electric Water Heater||Commercial Water Heater|
• Easy swap for currently installed heaters
• Meets all efficiency and safety regulations
|• Heats water via electric element and pump that extracts heat from ambient air||• Natural gas heavy duty heater ideal for gyms, laundromats and multi-unit properties|
|Benefits||Lowest initial cost option available in a variety of specs||3.57 UEF efficiency, ideal for high efficiency needs||Universal configuration installs into any retrofit application|
|Estimated Useful Life||10-12 years||10-12 years||3-5 years|