HOW TO GET A CARD
- Contact The Home Depot ProPurchase Customer Service team at 800.401.7299 for fast and easy setup. The Customer Service hours of operation are Monday through Saturday 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM and Sunday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM EST. After initial program setup, please allow 2 to 3 weeks to receive your new card(s).
- If you would like additional assistance with setting up your card, please download our request tool. Having the information in the tool will ensure a fast card setup with customer service. The tool can be emailed to customer service at THDProPurchase@interlinebrands.com, or the information can be given over the phone.
- If you use an eProcurement partner to place your orders, contact your Account Manager or the Customer Service team for more details.
HOW TO USE THE CARD
- At checkout, simply swipe your Home Depot ProPurchase card to complete your in-store transaction. If you use self-checkout, select the credit button to complete the transaction.
- Any individual who presents The Home Depot ProPurchase card at checkout at a Home Depot U.S. retail store will be allowed to complete the transaction if sufficient credit is available.
- Any item purchased using a card must be returned to a store. To make a return, present either the original purchase receipt or your card. When an item is returned, the refunded amount will be credited to the available credit within one (1) banking day.
WHO CAN USE THE CARD?
- Anyone who is authorized can be issued a card. There are no limits to the number of cards per company. An option to print a card name on each card is available to distinguish the purchases for each card. This name is visible on your invoice or statement. You can determine who within your organization can manage setup, establish weekly spend limits, and designate who receives and uses the ProPurchase cards.
ONE ACCOUNT BILLING
- You will have unique visibility to all of your purchase transactions at The Home Depot retail stores when you use the ProPurchase card. All in-store purchases will be itemized and included on your Wilmar credit account, allowing for easy Account Payable management. Multiple cards can be set up for your account.
- Electronic receipts will be emailed, immediately after each transaction, to a designated email address to ensure all in-store purchases are tracked.
- You will continue to make your payments according to the terms and conditions of your Wilmar account.
ASSIGN SPENDING LIMITS
- You can decide the weekly spend limits you want for each card, allowing you to closely monitor the spend for your account.
- Some of the things to consider are:
- How many cards will you need for your account? Keep in mind, you can set separate spend limits for each card.
- How will you designate or “name” the cards? You will have the option to use an individual’s name. However, since employees may share cards, you could use a function name or position title instead.
- What is the weekly spend limit you would like to set for each card?
EXPANDED PRODUCT SELECTION
The Home Depot ProPurchase program expands your access to available products. With the addition of The Home Depot store locations to our nationwide distribution network, we have thousands of locations conveniently located to source all of your maintenance, repair, and operation product needs.
- Supplement your Wilmar supply orders with access to an extensive variety of building materials, such as lumber, drywall, insulation, windows, cement, and masonry, which allow you to finish the job.
- When you need it now, you have the flexibility to shop at The Home Depot store locations at nights or on weekends. Purchase products and services, which include tool and truck rentals, using your Wilmar account for payment.