Commercial Rebate Program
Save money and enhance sustainability of your business with our commercial utility rebate program. As your single-source supplier of choice, The Home Depot Pro offers solutions that help improve your business and benefit your bottom line. Our Commercial Rebate Team partners with utility providers to help you get discounts on energy-saving products that conserve energy, resulting in savings that help you do more.
More Reasons to Choose the Home Depot Pro Rebate Program:
- Recommendations provided on energy-efficient products
- Pre-approval and rebate application assistance available
- ROI reports and payback analyses included
- Dedicated support team available at THDProUtilityRebates@homedepot.com
Two Ways to Save
Two different types of rebate programs are available depending on the utility provider. Our Commercial Rebate Team can help with gaining access to incentives for your business.
Instant Discount Program:
- Incentives earned for energy-efficient equipment and facility upgrades
- Rebate credit applied to your order, reducing upfront product cost and making energy-efficient products more accessible
- Typically designed for smaller, one-for-one upgrades
Traditional Rebate Program:
- Ideal for larger lighting, HVAC, water savings and weatherization projects
- May require incentive eligibility approval before purchasing or installing equipment
- May require a post-installation inspection
- Incentive payment issued by utility provider after project completion
To get started, contact your local sales professional or the Commercial Rebate Team at THDProUtilityRebates@homedepot.com to confirm product qualifications, rebate availability and program type.
- Lighting: LEDs, HID replacements, A19 and decorative lamps, 2- and 4-pin base lamps (GX23 and G24)
- Lighting fixtures: Wall packs, flood fixtures, vapor tight linears, parking/garage fixtures and pole fixtures
- Plumbing: Toilets and shower heads
- HVAC: Split systems and PTACs
- Commercial utility rebates are available for energy-efficient lighting, HVAC and plumbing with most major utility providers in many markets nationwide
- Rebate-eligible products, as well as program terms and conditions, vary based on utility provider
- Our dedicated support team will confirm all program parameters and qualifications
Contact the Commercial Rebate Team to confirm product qualification and rebate amount. Our dedicated team can also assist in getting you the proper incentive documents with utility terms and conditions to get started.
See the Rebates You May Qualify for With Our Incentive Finder
And Calculate Potential Cost Savings
Commercial Rebate Program Conditions
It is recommended to order samples for larger projects prior to ordering full project needs. Rebate amounts are an estimate based on available information from the local utility. Rebate funding rates may change at any time. Products must appear on a qualified product list (QPL) in order to qualify for rebates. QPLs include ENERGY STAR®, DLC, AHRI and WaterSense®. Traditional rebates require an application process, which may involve a pre- and/or post-inspection by the utility prior to release of any rebates.