One-stop shopping for all your appliance needs
- Appliances delivered directly to the specified apartment units
- Installed appliances tested to make sure each works properly
- All packing materials removed and unit restored to its original condition
- Appliance serial numbers logged and tracked; coordination of warranty service for one year through our Service Center
- Existing appliances hauled away
*Contact the appliance installation team to begin integration activities.
*Customers who order through Ops Tech or Coupa can be configured to order appliances through these procurement systems – THE LEAD TIME IS 30 TO 45 DAYS FOR CONFIGURATION AND TESTING.
*Customers who order through any other eProcurement system, EDI, etc., can be integrated for appliance installations. THE LEAD TIME IS 60 TO 90 DAYS FOR CONFIGURATION AND TESTING.
Ready to get started?
What can you expect from the appliance install team?
- Single point of contact after the order is placed
- Appliance install team specialist calls you and provides a time frame for delivery
What happens on the day of delivery?
- Dedicated appliance install team trucks arrive at your property
- Drivers perform in-unit deliveries and all non-complex installations
- Trucks are equipped with extra power cords (with various sizes and prong counts) and accessories to accommodate any troubleshooting tasks
Is my appliance install project complex or non-complex?
- Complex installs are electrically hardwired appliances (range hoods, cooktops, wall ovens, ranges), appliances that use a gas line (ranges, dryers, laundry combo units), dishwashers and OTR microwaves. These installs require a minimum lead time of three days.