This Stanley 3 in. Multi-Bit Ratcheting Screwdriver includes 10 different bits that conveniently store in the handle for quick and easy access on the job. The ergonomically designed handle offers comfort for your hand and maximum torque at the fastener head, while the magnetic bit holder allows for speedy and secure bit changing with little effort. Designed to resist corrosion, chipping and breaking, this high-quality screwdriver is built to last.
- Tips range from standard to Philips to Torx style to square for a precise fit
- Ergonomic, textured-finish handle achieves maximum torque with minimum effort
- Set includes 10 bits and bit storage system with #1 and #2 Philips, 3/16 in. and 1/4 in. slotted and T-15 and T-20 Torx to accommodate a variety of jobs
- Magnetic bit holder ensures speedy and secure bit changes
- Handle storage provides quick and easy access to bits
- Materials designed to resist corrosion, chipping and breaking for a long life
- Durable construction
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.