SharkBite 1/2 in. Brass Push-to-Connect Ball Valve
Log in for product availability.
SharkBite Push-to-connect ball valve is the easiest way to install a new or replacement shut-off ball valve. The single lever quarter-turn control allows for easy operation and the valve is perfect for potable water and hydronic applications where a shut-off is needed. No soldering, clamps, unions, glue, or special tools are required. Simply insert the pipe and the teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a watertight seal. Changes can easily be made by rotating the valve after installation. Removing the valve is just as fast using a disconnect tool so the valve can be easily changed or reused. Designed with stainless steel gripping teeth for a secure connection, a chlorine-resistant O-ring for a long-lasting seal, and backed by a 25-year warranty.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT, and HDPE pipe
- Push-to-connect fittings are ideal for installation in tight spaces
- Rated to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and 200 PSI
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground)
- Can be installed on wet or dry lines and pressure tested immediately, no waiting on soldered joints to cool or solvents to dry
- Low-lead DZR corrosion-resistant brass body
- Code approved, IAPMO listed, for details see Specifications
- 25-Year warranty when used with PEX, copper, CPVC & PE-RT pipe
- 5-Year warranty when used with SDR-9 HDPE pipe
- Meets all UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements
- Demount clip allows user to release the fitting from the pipe for convenient installation flexibility (sold separately)
- Rated to 200 degree F and 200 psi
- 1/2 in. pipe insertion depth 15/16 in.
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
For warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-877-700-4242.