Zurn 3/4 in. Pressure Reducing Valve with Integral Bypass Check Valve and Strainer 3/4 in. FIP Lead Free
Log in for product availability.
The 3/4" NR3XLDULU Pressure Reducing Valve with 2 integral FNPT connection (no union) is ideal for residential applications that require frequent cleaning of sediment and debris. The stainless steel strainer screen catches debris without buildup to protect your plumbing system, while the cartridge design ensures easy repairs. The NR3XL features a corrosion-resistant, threaded bell construction for rapid access to internals, and lowers lifetime costs through its water-conserving design. Meeting code and jobsite requirements, this popular Pressure Reducing Valve is used for landscaping, residential single-family, multifamily, public entrances, and more.
- Short lay length and compact design installs in tight spaces
- Cartridge-loaded design simplifies repairs
- Time- and labor-saving tailpiece options include threaded, PEX, copper sweat and CPVC
- Quality integral stainless steel strainer screen holds up over time
- Highly durable, threaded bell resists corrosion and provides easy access to cartridge internals
- ASSE Listed 1003
- IAPMO Listed
- CSA Certified
- Meets the requirements of NSF/ANSI 61
- Easy to install
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -Â www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
1 Year Limited Warranty