IPS Corporation Weld-On PC-64 PVC/CPVC Primer-Conditioner, Purple, Low VOC, 1/4 Pint (4 Fl. Oz.)
Log in for product availability.
Effectively prepare your plastic pipe and fitting surfaces for solvent cement bonding with Weld-On PC-64 PVC/CPVC Primer-Conditioner. Suitable for use with all types, classes, and schedules of PVC and CPVC pipes and fittings, this solvent primer and conditioner features a dual-action formula to ensure proper pipe welding. The primer-conditioner acts as a cleanser, effectively removing grease, oil, and dirt from the bonding surfaces, and it also penetrates and softens the joining surfaces, helping to promote maximum fusion during welding. Follow with the solvent cement of your choice to achieve a strong, high-contact, and long-lasting joint. A preferred choice of contractors worldwide, Weld-On solvent cements and primers are recognized globally for their industry-leading strength and ease-of-use. Commonly referred to as PVC glue, PVC solvent cement fuses pipes and fittings at the molecular level for a durable, high-contact, and long-lasting joint. Choose from a wide selection of Weld-On solvent cements to find the product that is perfect for your application.
- Weld-On 10875 PC-64 Purple PVC/CPVC Primer-Conditioner, Low-VOC, 1/4 pint Can with Applicator Cap, Metal Can
- Fast-acting purple primer pre-softens surfaces to ensure proper PVC/CPVC welding--an essential first step before application of solvent cement
- Compatible with all classes and schedules of PVC and CPVC
- Not for use with potable water systems or applications where codes are involved
- Low-VOC content minimizes environmental impact and helps improve crew working conditions
- Purple primer/cleaner