Robertshaw Combination Dual Gas Valve with Side Taps
Log in for product availability.
The Robertshaw 720 Series 24 Volt Dual Gas Valve is a six-function gas valve incorporating a manual valve, safety shut-off magnet, dual automatic valves, main gas regulator, and pilot adjustment. Models are available with and without a pressure regulator. Uni-Kit models are factory set at 3.5 WC for natural gas, but can be converted to LP by installing the regulator conversion kit included. The wiring connections, manual selector and adjustments are easily accessible on top of the valve. With a 3-9/16swing radius, the 720 Series lends itself well to replacing many OEM valves. Valve can be mounted in any position except upside down.
- Gas cock dial marking off - pilot - on
- Pilot outlet 1/4 in. tubing
- Ambient temperature of -40 degree F to 175 degree F
- Combination screw/spade terminal type
- Maximum inlet pressure 14 WC (0.5 psi)
- Standard NEMA terminals
- Inlet filtered screen
- Various gas types: natural, manufactured, mixed, LP, and LP/air mixtures
- Multiple actuators available
- RoHS compliant