Gardner Bender 10-18 AWG Circuit Alert Volt Sensing Wire Stripper
Log in for product availability.
Hand tools are a part of every tool box and with exclusive features for safety, durability, reliability and life strength, Gardner Bender hand tools set an industry standard and provide you with the superior performance you've come to expect for every job. Whether you need wire cutters, terminal crimpers, cable strippers or pliers - Gardner Bender has the perfect tool to complete your electrical tool set. Gardner Bender Circuit Alert voltage sensing wire strippers have built-in voltage detectors sensing AC voltage from 50-600 AC. Stainless steel body for maximum corrosion resistance. This wire stripper also cuts and rethreads bolts.
- Audible and visual alerts indicate the presence of voltage
- #10 - #18 AWG wire gauge
- Cuts and strips solid wire
- Ergonomic, cushioned handles for ultimate comfort and control
- Double bevel cutting blades for superior nick resistance
- Easy-to-read stamped and ink filled markings
- Dual gripping positions for traditional or forward hand positions
- Cuts and rethreads bolt sizes 6-32, 8-32 and 10-32
- Wire looping holes form wire to fit on screw terminals
- Plier nose for gripping and pulling
- cULus listed tester
- Durable, drop resistant construction
- Wire gauge 10 - 18 AWG
- Length 7 in.
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
1 Year Limited