Klein Tools Extended Reach Multi-Connector Compression Crimper
Log in for product availability.
The Extended Reach Coax Crimper is designed with an elongated neck specifically for work in confined spaces and for short cable installations. This versatile tool easily crimps compression F, BNC and RCA connectors with an adjustable universal plunger and on-tool markings. The open-channel design makes it easy to insert all connector head styles. Klein Tools also offers Universal Sleeve connectors that are 5x faster to install--they fit all diameter variations within a cable series and even fit difficult to work with multi-shield and plenum cables.
- Optimized for confined-space and short cable installation and repair
- Crimps F, BNC and RCA compression connectors onto RG59, RG6 and RG6Q coaxial cables
- Made of stamped steel for added durability
- Adjustable extended length universal plunger ensures optimized crimping on multiple types of connectors
- Open-channel design for easy insertion of all connector head styles
- Integrated leverage point to assist connector installation
- Connector markings and mm scale are lasered into tool for consistent crimping
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.