Securely connect copper tubes with the 1 in. ProPress bronze union. This zero-lead fitting makes it simple to disconnect tubes without cutting or damaging them.Press connections make installing this zero-lead union quick and efficient. Unlike traditional pipe fittings, there's no need for calibration, flame or heavy equipment. Instead, Viega ProPress bronze unions install in just four easy steps: cut the copper tube to length, remove any burrs and surface imperfections, measure and mark the fitting insertion depth, and use a press tool to connect the Viega ProPress union for a secure connection. Smart Connect technology identifies unpressed connections during pressure testing to ensure proper connections the first time and eliminate callbacks. Approved to the most codes and standards of any other press fitting system (IPC, UPC and NSF included), and with more than 400 different fitting configurations to suit virtually any type of plumbing or HVAC job, Viega ProPress unions are the top choice of professionals around the globe.
- Designed for use with 1-in. ASTM B88 and B75 tubing, not compatible with PEX
- Compatible systems include potable water, hydronics and more
- Installs in 7 seconds or less with a press tool - no flame, solder or flux required
- Viega smart connect technology helps installers identify unpressed fittings
- Press technology eliminates the need for burn permits or fire watch
- Wet or dry connections allow quick repairs on existing systems
- Durable internal EPDM rubber seals for watertight connections
- Rated for 0-250Â°F, up to 300 PSI for water applications
- Zero lead solution certified under NSF-61-372
- Reliability guaranteed by 50-year limited warranty
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and n-Hexane, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.