Klein Tools 9 in. High Leverage Side Cutting Pliers for Fish Tape Pulling
Log in for product availability.
These high-leverage pliers were designed specifically for fish tape pulling. Quickly and easily pull 1/8'' or 1/4'' (3 or 6 mm) flat steel fish tape without damaging the tape. The hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no wobble in the handle. Precision-hardened plier head and induction-hardened cutting knives make this the tool that will be in your bag for life.
- Plier's with high-leverage design has 46-percent more cutting power
- Built-in channel pulls 1/8-Inch or 1/4-Inch (3 or 6 mm) flat steel fish tape without damaging the tape
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Made in USA with Custom, US-made tool steel
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Made in USA
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm â€“ See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Please refer to the attached warranty document in the Product Overview section above under Info & Guides.