Klein Tools Insulated Pliers, Slim Handle Side Cutters, 9-Inch
Log in for product availability.
Klein Tools Electrician's Insulated High-Leverage Side-Cutting pliers are 1000V rated and VDE certified for safety on the job. The multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards make for easy handling and storage. The three-part insulation with white underlayer provides a warning sign that insulation may be compromised. The durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards for insulated tools.
- 1000 V Rated for safety on the job. VDE Certified with unique three-part insulation with white underlayer provides warning sign that insulation may be compromised
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Multi-color, sleek design with small thumbguards for ease of handling and easy storage in your tool belt
- Durable, molded insulation meets or exceeds ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for insulated tools
- Made in USA with custom US-made tool steel
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action with New England nose type
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm â€“ See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Please refer to the attached warranty document in the Product Overview section above under Info & Guides.