Klein Tools Heavy-Duty Multi-Bit Screwdriver/Nut Driver- Cushion Grip Handle
Log in for product availability.
Klein Tools' Interchangeable Multi-Bit Screwdrivers/Nut Drivers are heavy-duty tools designed for professionals. They are made of the highest-quality tempered steel with a torque-proof anchor in the handle. Strong, durable tips are manufactured with square edges to fit screw openings securely. They resist slippage and provide positive turning action. Stronger nut driver function improves bit-holding power, even with tough applications.
- Multi-bit Screwdriver / Nut Driver with superior torque for tough applications
- Interchangeable shaft holds 6 universal tips; converts to 3 nut driver sizes and 1 hex driver
- Nut drivers are heat-treated for added strength and improved torque
- Cushion-Grip handle provides superior comfort
- Contains: 3/16-Inch (5 mm) and 1/4-Inch (6 mm) slotted, #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4-Inch (6 mm), 5/16-Inch (8 mm), and 3/8-Inch (10 mm) nut drivers, #1 and #2 square-recess, 3/8-Inch hex driver
- Tips fit openings securely
- Strong bit-holding power
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm â€“ See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Please refer to the attached warranty document in the Product Overview section above under Info & Guides.