Klein Tools Conduit Fitting and Reaming Screwdriver
Log in for product availability.
The Klein Tools Conduit-Fitting and Reaming Screwdriver can ream and smooth 1/2'' (13 mm), 3/4'' (19 mm), and 1'' (25 mm) thin-wall conduit. It features a hooded-blade design that keeps the screwdriver tip from slipping out of screws, which is especially handy when tightening hard-to-reach conduit fittings. This screwdriver has a longer Cushion-Grip handle for even more comfort and torque while reaming.
- Reamer's hooded-blade design keeps tip from slipping out of screws, especially when tightening hard-to-reach conduit fittings; thicker hood is designed for rugged use
- Reams and smooths 1/2-Inch (13 mm), 3/4-Inch (19 mm), and 1-Inch (25 mm) thin-wall conduit ends to protect wire and permit correct installation of fittings
- Reams both the inside and outside of the conduit at the same time
- Longer Cushion-Grip handle provides comfort and more torque for reaming
- Made in USA
- Replaceable reaming blade is now held in place with a 1/16-Inch hex socket set screw
- Designed to be used on Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT)
- Thinner screwdriver blade allows easier access to screw heads
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Please refer to the attached warranty document in the Product Overview section above under Info & Guides.