EcoSmart 75-Watt Equivalent PAR30 Dimmable Energy Star Flood LED Light Bulb Bright White (6-pack)
Log in for product availability.
Get piece of mind with the long life and energy savings of an Ecosmart dimmable LED PAR30 Flood Light Bulb. This Bright White (3000K), Energy Star rated indoor/outdoor bulb can be used to replace any standard 75-Watt incandescent or halogen bulb. While these bulbs use only 9-watts each, they provide brightness (700 Lumens) similar to a 75W incandescent light bulb. Each bulb is estimated to cost only $1.08 per year to operate, which means these LED replacement bulbs could save over $109 in energy costs over the course of their lifetime. Use in fixtures located in kitchens, living rooms and dining rooms. Choose this long-lasting PAR30 LED bulb for outdoor use, as it rated for use in wet locations. Rated to last for 15,000 hours, these bulbs are the ideal choice for hard to reach locations.
- Brightness: 700 Lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.08 (based on 3-hour/day,
- Lifetime: 15,000 hours
- Light appearance: 3000K (Bright White)
- Energy used: 9-Watt (equivalent to a 75W standard incandescent light bulb)
- Uses up to 84% less energy compared to a standard incandescent bulb
- Shatter resistant
- DImmable: for use with compatible dimmer switches
- Ideal for recessed cans, track lighting and indoor/outdoor floodlight use
- Energy efficient LED
- ENERGY STAR