NIBCO 3/4 in. Wrot Copper Press x Press 45-degree Elbow Fitting
Log in for product availability.
NIBCO press fittings are the fastest, easiest way to join copper tubing systems. NIBCO PressG fittings are designed to join with seamless copper water tube in residential and commercial gas and compressed air systems. The press fittings can also be installed underground. NIBCO PressG fittings are user friendly, quick and easy to install. When properly crimped a unique "N" witness mark is clearly visible. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. NIBCO PressG fittings features a full range of precision engineered copper and copper alloy fittings, commercial valves, accessories, pressing tools, jaws and chains. In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability and low maintenance, copper's reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects. NIBCO PressG copper fittings are backed by a 25-year limited warranty.
- Operating pressure 200 psi maximum, (125 psi for natural gas applications) depending on the application
- Temperature range -40Â°F to 180Â°F
- ASTM B75 alloy C12200 copper
- IFGC (international fuel gas code)
- NFPA 54/Z223.1 national fuel gas code
- NFPA 58 liquified petroleum gas code
- UPC chapter 12 fuel piping
- NFPA30 flammable and combustible liquids code
- NFPA30A code for motor fuel dispensing facilities and repair garages
- NFPA 31 standard for the installation of oil burning equipment (supply line only)
- Third party certified to ANSI LC4/CSA 6.32
- Third party certified to IAPMO/UPC LCL-4
- ICC-ES PMG 1036
NIBCO PressG fittings and flanges to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 25 years from the Warranty Commencement Date.