Apollo 3/4 in. Brass PEX-B Barb x 3/4 in. Press Adapter
Log in for product availability.
The Apollo PEX 3/4 in. Brass PEX Barb x 3/4 in. Press Adapter is designed to allow for the transition from ASTM B88 Type K, L, or M copper pipe to PEX pipe utilizing press technology. The fitting is constructed of lead-free dezincification brass and includes an EPDM O-ring for a leak free seal when used with common press tools. Apollo PEX barb fittings are a key component of the most economical potable water piping systems. Also capable of integration into hydronic heating systems, Apollo PEX fittings can be secured into place using copper crimps, stainless steel pinch clamps or stainless steel crimp sleeves (all sold separately). The Apollo PEX system is a comprehensive piping system comprised of brass fittings, poly alloy fittings, manifolds, valves, fasteners, tools and tubing designed for implementation in water delivery systems, simple or complex.
- PEX end dimensions comply with the referenced ASTM specifications
- Designed for residential, commercial or industrial use
- EPDM rubber O-ring for lasting leak-free seal
- Lead-free dezincification resistant (DZR) brass for corrosion resistance and reliability
- Meets UPC, IPC and cUPC standard
- Can secured in place using copper crimps, stainless steel pinch clamps or stainless steel crimp sleeves
- NSF Listed
- PEX barb x copper press connection
- Maximum working pressure of 200 psi and maximum temperature of 200 degree F
- Press end is compatible with all major press tools in the marketplace
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Further information available at www.p65warnings.ca.gov.