50 Pint Portable Commercial Desiccant Dehumidifier for Whole House, Bedroom, Bathroom, Crawl Space, Basement and Garage

Item # 312499764 | Ecor Pro Part # EPD50-PRO | UPC Code 860001398038 | UNSPSC Code 40101902
Add to Favorites List Add to Customized Product Offering Remove From Customized Product Offering Add To Bin Labels Added to Bin Labels. Click icon to print Bin Labels. Add To Custom Catalog Added To Custom Catalog. Click icon to print Custom Catalog. Email Print

Product Overview

Introducing the world's smallest commercial grade desiccant dehumidifiers Ecor Pro's EPD30 and EPD50 feature a patented drying technology using ZEOLITE absorption material. Moisture is simply vented away without the use of compressors, water pumps and containers. Both EPD30 and EPDS0 are using 3-hole system - the wet air that is drawn into the unit is filtered and cleaned, then the air is separated 85% of the dry, cleaned air is exhausted out while the remaining 15% is used to exhaust water as Nano Mist to the outside. Unlike most compressor dehumidifiers, the EPD30 and EPD50 are not affected by power cuts and operates automatically, rated for 24-hours a day usage. EPD30 and EPDS0 can work upside down or on their sides to enable to easily mount on ceilings and walls. Traditional refrigerant dehumidifiers are pr1 to stop working in cold and hot environments, while Ecor Pro's unique technology can pull moisture from 104 degree F all the way down to minus 4 degree F room temperature, making it 4 times better at drying the home than a compressor unit. Better performance means better energy efficiency and more cost savings. Almost the size of a shoe box, these dehumidifiers are easy to carry and can be placed in many small and hard to reach spaces. Stainless steel PRO's are ideal to keep kitchens and public washrooms dry and can be great for freezer ice production and boat protection. Use the stainless-steel versions to keep boats dry as salt can be highly corrosive to casings.

  • Self-Regulating: Simply turn it on and set it to your desired humidity level. It tests your air and adjusts as needed to maintain the set humidity level. It's designed to be turned on at all times - but requires no extra work from you.
  • Large Operating Range: Since it uses a desiccant wheel (without a compressor), this dehumidifier is effective in areas without heat. Use it in temperatures from -4 degrees F to 104 degrees F.
  • Long Power Cord: This dehumidifier uses a standard 120-volt outlet and includes a 15-foot power cord with purchase.
  • Auto Restart: If power is lost during operation, this dehumidifier will restart at its previous settings once power is restored.
  • Lightweight and Easy to Install: Since this desiccant dehumidifier only weighs 11 pounds, one person can easily move and install it.
  • Steel Design: Its interior and exterior are designed with steel for long-term use and to stand up to tough conditions.
  • Common Uses: Cold basements and other areas without access to heat, storage facilities, building maintenance, flood drying.
  • Can be placed on the floor and can also be mounted on walls or the ceiling.
  • Easy access to key parts for easy repair and maintenance
  • Auto reset after power out
  • Reticulated dust filter in metal frame can be shaken clean or replaced quickly, prevents dust particles from entering the unit and impeding performance of the machine
  • DIY Installation: Professional installation isn"t required, but be sure to follow installation instructions closely.
  • Five-inch in and out ducts pull in and push out dry air into your location, while a 1.5-inch duct delivers moisturized air outside.
  • Ideal for tough environmental conditions without access to heat, the Ecor Pro EPD50 is perfect for commercial or residential areas up to 1,000 square feet.
  • Its versatile design allow for continuous use since this Ecor Pro desiccant dehumidifier automatically adjusts to conserve energy.



Appliance Category
Certifications and Listings
ETL Listed, No Certifications or Listings
Control Type
General Color Family
HVAC Product Type
Air Treatment
Manufacturer Warranty
One Year
Maximum coverage area (sq. ft.)
Number of Speeds
Pack Size
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Weight (lb.)
Product Width (in.)


One Year