Klein Tools 240 ft. Steel Fish Tape
Log in for product availability.
The Klein Tools' 240-Foot High Carbon Steel Fish Tape is perfect for wire runs associated with commercial, residential and voice-data-video installations. The optimized housing and handle design decreases payout effort and reduces binding. A multiple-position handle allows for a firm, steady grip as you pull or rewind the tape. The unique interior case shape combines the leverage of square cases and the comfort of round cases, which makes rewinding tape after a long run easier. The tape features laser-etched descending markings placed at every foot. These markings allow you to accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out.
- Durable, high-carbon strength 1/8-Inch wide steel fish tapes are firm yet flexible for long runs and large wire pulls
- Case design decreases payout effort and friction by optimizing the tape payout angle; slip-resistant geometry improves winding power and reduces binding
- Multi-position handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull or rewind tape from the case
- Descending laser etched markings in 1-Foot (0.3 m) increments allow you to more accurately measure conduit runs and the amount of tape left to pay out
- Made in the US with Global Components
- Protective coating on the steel tape reduces corrosion from non-contact moisture and humidity
- Polypropylene case and handle offer high impact resistance
- U.S. Patents: 8164025; 8168921; 8212178; 9895773; 10099316
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Please refer to the attached warranty document in the Product Overview section above under Info & Guides.