Klein Tools 50 ft. Steel Fish Tape
Log in for product availability.
The Klein Tools' 50-Foot Steel Fish Tape is perfect for wire runs associated with light commercial, residential and voice-data-video installations. The optimized housing and handle design decreases payout effort and reduces binding. The large handle allows for a firm, steady grip as you pull the tape from the housing. The tape features laser-etched descending markings placed at every foot. These markings allow you to accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out.
- Durable 1/8-Inch wide steel fish tapes are firm yet flexible for large wire pulls
- Optimized design of the tape housing decreases payout effort; slip-resistant geometry improves winding power
- Multi-position handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull tape from the case
- Descending laser etched markings in 1-Foot (0.3 m) increments
- Made in the US with Global Components
- Easy-to-read distance marks allow you to more accurately measure conduit runs and the amount of tape left to pay out
- Polypropylene case and handle offer high impact resistance
- U.S. Patents: 8164025; 8168921; 8212178; 9895773; 10099316
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Please refer to the attached warranty document in the Product Overview section above under Info & Guides.