Anderson Metals 3/8 in. Flare x 1/2 in. FIP Brass Elbow (10/Bag)
Log in for product availability.
Typical Application- LP and Natural Gas, flammable liquids, instrumentation, refrigeration, power steering hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Good vibration resistance. Temperature range of -65 degree F to +250 degree F.
- Meets specifications and standards of ASA, ASME, SAE and MS (military standards)
- Use with copper, brass, aluminum and steel hydraulic tubing that can be flared
- Easy to disassemble
- Can be reassembled many times
- Temperature range of -65 degree F to +250 degree F
- Maximum pressure based on 73 degree F working temperature
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65warnings.ca.gov