Anderson Metals 1/8 in. Brass Coupling (10-Bag)
Log in for product availability.
Typical application- Grease, fuels, refrigeration, instrumentation and hydraulic systems. Fair vibration resistance. Temperature range -65 degree F to +250 degree F.
- Meets specifications and standards of ASA, ASME, and SAE
- Used with brass, bronze, copper, steel, aluminum and iron pipe
- 1-piece construction
- Teflon tape or pipe thread sealant is recommended
- Tighten approximately 2-1/2 turns past hand tight
- All pipe threads are American standard taper pipe threads
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. www.P65warnings.ca.gov