Apollo 3/4 in. Brass PEX-A Barb x 3/4 in. Female Sweat Adapter
Log in for product availability.
The Apollo Expansion PEX 3/4 in. Brass PEX-A Barb x 3/4 in. Female Sweat Adapter is simple to install is designed as an economical solution for the transition from copper tubing to PEX-A tubing. Apollo Expansion PEX barb fittings are a key component to one of the most economical potable water piping systems. Also capable of integration into hydronic heating systems, Apollo Expansion PEX couplings must be secured into place Apollo Expansion PEX sleeves or comparable expansion-type sleeve or ring (all sold separately). The Apollo Expansion PEX system is a comprehensive piping system comprised of lead free brass fittings, poly alloy fittings, manifolds, valves, fasteners, tools and tubing designed for implementation in water delivery systems, simple or complex. A cold-expansion tool (sold separately) is required for installation.
- Compatible with Uponor and Wirsbo PEX piping systems
- Larger internal diameter of Apollo expansion PEX fittings results in a 25% greater flow rate within the system
- Constructed of lead free DeZincification Resistant (DZR) brass for superior reliability and strength
- Cold-expansion tool (sold separately) is required for installation
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1960 standard
- Meets UPC, IPC and cUPC standard
- Must secured in place using Apollo Expansion PEX sleeves or other PEX-A expansion sleeves/rings
- NSF Listed
- Barb x solder connection for PEX-A plumbing systems
- Go/no-go gauges are never required
- To ensure secure connections every time, fittings cannot be dry fit
- Rated to 200 degree F and 200 psi
- Item is not compatible with PEXb pipe, crimp-style (ASTM 1807) or pinch clamp (ASTM F2098) piping systems
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Further information available at www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
25 Years: For exclusive use with PEXa pipe.