Everbilt 1 in. FIP x 1 in. FIP Brass Gate Valve
Log in for product availability.
The Everbilt Lead Free Gate Valves feature a simple design that can quickly and reliably block or permit the flow of fluids, gases, or fumes. These valves contain a gate mechanism that when lifted opens the valve and when lowered closes it. They are easy to install thanks to threaded ends, and their small footprint makes these metal gate valves perfect for piping systems where space is tight. Metal gate valves are durable and can withstand high temperatures, so common applications include indoor residential and commercial plumbing systems as well as numerous outdoor applications.
- Lead free forged brass body
- Features a non-rising stem that enables operation in tight spaces
- Multi-turn handle operation
- Lead free design is suitable for all potable water supply installations
- FIP x FIP
- Use of pipe thread sealant or thread tape is recommended for installation
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.