Milwaukee Medium Red Latex Level 1 Cut Resistant Insulated Winter Dipped Work Gloves (12-Pack)
Log in for product availability.
The Milwaukee 12 pack of medium ANSI Cut Level 1 Winter Insulated work gloves provide all-day warmth and comfort, and best in class dexterity for handling small objects. The insulated winter work gloves have a warm acrylic terry liner to maintain warmth in the coldest outdoor conditions. The gloves' secure dual thermal liner to comfortably keep hands warm without the liner separating after extended job site use. These gloves have a 15-Gauge nylon outer liner for high dexterity fingertips and breathability. The cut resistant work gloves are ideal for material handling, general purpose and remodeling applications. Milwaukee Tool's gloves are constructed of 1/2 double-dipped latex palm micro finish for water resistance and best in class grip performance.
- ANSI 1; EN 511: 01X; EN 388: 1141A
- 1/2 in. double dipped latex micro finish for water resistance and warmth
- Sandy latex finish for grip performance
- 10GA inner liner for warmth
- 15GA outer liner for dexterity
- Breathable and comfortable glove design
- Ideal use for material handling and general purpose remodeling applications
- Includes: 12 medium red latex dipped cut 1 resistant winter work gloves