Milwaukee X-Large Red Latex Level 1 Cut Resistant Insulated Winter Dipped Work Gloves
Log in for product availability.
The Milwaukee extra-large ANSI Cut Level 1 Winter Insulated work gloves are designed to provide ultimate warmth, all day comfort and best in class dexterity for handling small objects. The insulated winter work gloves utilize a warm acrylic terry liner to maintain warmth in the coldest outdoor conditions. The gloves have a secure dual thermal liner to comfortably keep users' hands warm without the liner separating after extended use on the job site. These gloves feature a 15-Gauge nylon outer liner resulting in high dexterity fingertips and breathability. The cut resistant work gloves are ideal for material handling, general purpose and remodeling applications. Milwaukee Tool's gloves are constructed of 1/2 double-dipped latex palm micro finish for water resistance to provide best in class grip performance in the coldest temperatures.
- ANSI 1; EN 511: 01X; EN 388: 1141A
- 1/2 double dipped latex micro finish for water resistance and warmth
- Sandy latex finish for grip performance
- 10-Gauge inner liner for warmth
- 15-Gauge outer liner for dexterity
- Breathable and comfortable glove design
- Ideal use for material handling and general purpose remodeling applications