Milwaukee Medium Red Nitrile Level 1 Cut Resistant Dipped Work Gloves
Log in for product availability.
The MILWAUKEE Cut Level 1 Nitrile Dipped Gloves are designed to be more durable and provide better protection. The soft and comfortable liner wicks away moisture during extended wear, while the nitrile coating provides better grip and durability. These Milwaukee Nitrile Dipped Gloves allow for improved dexterity and easier mobility when handling small objects. SMARTSWIPE fingertips & palms provide full access to touchscreen devices without removing the gloves. MILWAUKEE Nitrile Dipped Gloves feature a color-coded wrist band and back of hand logo for easy cut level identification.
- Soft & Comfortable Liner
- Sandy Nitrile Coating for Better Grip
- Improved Dexterity for Easier Mobility when handling small objects
- Nylon/Lycra blend for moisture wicking and comfort
- ANSI Cut Level 1
- EN388 - 3121A
- SMARTSWIPE Touchscreen Compatible Fingertips
- Breathable glove design
- Ideal for material handling and general purpose applications
- Color-coded band for easy cut level identification
- Includes: (1) Pair Cut Level 1 Nitrile Dipped Gloves - XL