Apollo 3/4 in. Brass PEX-A Expansion Barb Ball Valve
Log in for product availability.
The Apollo ExpansionPEX 3/4 in. Brass PEX-A Barb Ball Valve is simple to install and provides flow control through an anti-stick and smooth operating quarter turn lever handle. Apollo ExpansionPEX barb fittings are a key component to one of the most economical potable water piping systems. Also capable of integration into hydronic heating systems, Apollo ExpansionPEX couplings must be secured into place Apollo ExpansionPEX sleeves or comparable expansion-type sleeve or ring (all sold separately). The Apollo ExpansionPEX system is a comprehensive piping system comprised of lead free brass fittings, poly alloy fittings, manifolds, valves, fasteners, tools and tubing designed for implementation in water delivery systems, simple or complex.
- Larger internal diameter of Apollo ExpansionPEX fittings results in a 25% greater flow rate within the system
- Full-port ball valve for maximum water output
- Constructed of lead free dezincification resistant (DZR) brass for superior reliability and strength
- Cold-expansion tool (sold separately) is required for installation
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1960 standard
- Meets UPC, IPC and cUPC standard
- Barb x barb connection for PEX-A plumbing systems
- NSF listed
- Rated to 200 degree F and 200 psi
- This item is not compatible with PEXb pipe, crimp-style (ASTM 1807) or pinch clamp (ASTM F2098) piping systems
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Further information available at www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
5 Years: For exclusive use with ASTM F1960 fittings, fasteners and PEXa pipe.