Apollo 3/4 in. Brass PEX-B Barb Ball Valve
Log in for product availability.
The ApolloPEX 3/4 in. Brass PEX Barb Ball Valve is simple to install and provides flow control through an anti-stick and smooth operating quarter turn lever handle. ApolloPEX barb fittings are a key component of the most economical potable water piping systems. Also capable of integration into hydronic heating systems, ApolloPEX valves can be secured into place using copper crimps, stainless steel pinch clamps or stainless steel crimp sleeves (all sold separately). The ApolloPEX system is a comprehensive piping system comprised of brass fittings, poly alloy fittings, manifolds, valves, fasteners, tools and tubing designed for implementation in water delivery systems, simple or complex.
- Constructed of lead free dezincification resistant (DZR) brass for superior reliability and strength
- Most economical piping system available
- Quarter-turn lever handle design for simple flow control
- Compatible with PEX pipe
- Meets UPC, IPC and cUPC standard
- Can be secured in place using copper crimps, stainless steel pinch clamps or stainless steel crimp sleeves
- NSF listed
- Barb x barb connection for PEX plumbing systems
- Rated to 200 degree F and 200 psi
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Further information available at www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
5 Years: Must be installed per published installation instructions