Tectite 1/2 in. Brass Push-to-Connect Ball Valve
Log in for product availability.
The 1/2 in. Tectite by Apollo Push-To-Connect ball valve is the fastest, cleanest and simplest way to install or replace a ball valve on copper, CPVC, PE-RT and PEX piping systems without the use of tools, solder, open flame or glue. The quarter turn, single lever control allows for simple control of water flow in hydronic and potable water systems. Simply insert the pipe to allow the high-strength stainless steel teeth to grip the pipe securely against the specially designed O-ring. Fitting removal and reuse is just as simple using a simple demount clip (sold separately). After assembly, valves may be rotated for simpler installation in tight spaces.
- Constructed of lead free dezincification resistant (DZR) brass for superior reliability and strength
- Push-to-connect joints require no heat, solder, solvents or tools
- Push-to-connect design allows for a simple and fast installation on any combination of copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe
- Fittings can be rotated after being installed for ease of use in tight spaces
- Ideal for potable water and hydronic heating applications
- Quarter turn lever handle for simple flow control
- Meets UPC, IPC and cUPC standard requirements and listed by IAPMO and listed to ASSE 1061/NSF 59
- Demount clip allows for valve removal (sold separately)
- Approved for behind-the-wall with no access and burial
- Corrosion resistant for greater longevity
- Maximum working pressure of 200 psi and maximum temperature of 250 degree F
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Further information available at www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
5 Years: Must be installed per published installation instructions.