BrassCraft 1/2 in. FIP x 3/8 in. FIP Brass Pipe Reducer Coupling
Log in for product availability.
BrassCraft 1/2 in. FIP x 3/8 in. FIP Pipe Reducer Coupling can be used with water, grease, fuels, LP and natural gas, refrigeration, instrumentation and hydraulic systems in low and medium pressure pipe line connections. Fittings are made from no-lead brass. For use in potable water applications only where noted.
- Designed for use with brass, copper or iron pipe
- 1/2 in. FIP x 3/8 in. FIP pipe reducer coupling
- Pressure rating: 1200 psi maximum
- Temperature rating: -65 to 250 degree F
- Pipe reducer couplings
- BrassCraft brass fittings
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to one or more chemicals, including Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Limited Manufacturer Warranty