Watts 100 x l 3/4 in. Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve with 4 in. Shank Lead free
Log in for product availability.
This 3/4 inch lead free temperature and pressure relief valve is designed to provide automatic temperature and pressure protection to hot water supply tanks and hot water heaters up to 105,000 BTU per hour. This two in one relief valve provides a proven and cost effective means to protect against excessive temperature and pressure emergency conditions. It features a lead free copper alloy body with NPT male inlet and NPT female outlet connections, a unique thermostat with special thermo-bonded coating, and test lever. The temperature relief is 210 degrees F (99 degrees C) and the pressure relief is set at 150 psi (10.3 bar).
- Lead free copper alloy body
- Extension thermostat with thermo-bonded coating
- Stainless steel spring
- ASME rated and CSA listed
- Pressure relief range is 75 to 150 psi
- ASME rated, CSA Listed
- NPT male inlet and NPT female outlet connections
- Used to provide automatic temperature and pressure protection to hot water supply tanks and hot water heaters up to 105,000 BTU/hr
- ANSI Z21.22 certified
- Automatic reseating
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer, birth defects, reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov