Zurn 1 in. 70XL Pressure Reducing Valve
Log in for product availability.
The 1 in. 70XL Pressure Reducing Valve is a contractor favorite, providing a variety of residential and commercial customers with extreme stability, ruggedness, and ease of repair for more than 40-years. The 70XL features single union or double union connections, a cast bronze body and bell with stainless steel components, a 20-mesh strainer screen, and a unitized replaceable cartridge which reduces labor costs and time for required cleaning and maintenance. By installing the 70XL, you will conserve water and energy while protecting your water system, complying with plumbing codes, and ensuring ultimate safety.
- Widest range of end connections provide easy installation
- Cartridge design reduces labor costs and time
- Conserves water and energy
- Lead-free bronze and composite construction offers corrosion-resistance
- Trusted contractor favorite for more than 40-years
- ASSE Listed 1003
- IAPMO Listed
- CSA certified
- City of Los Angeles approved
- Meets the requirements of NSF/ANSI 61
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov