SharkBite Push-to-connect stop valves are the fastest way to connect to PEX, copper, CPVC, or PE-RT stubouts. These valves control the flow of water to plumbing fixtures including faucets, toilets, dishwashers, washing machines, and ice makers. Braided supply lines, PEX, or copper tubing can be used to connect the outlet of the valve to plumbing fixtures. No soldering, clamps, unions, glue, or special tools are required. Simply insert the pipe and the teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a watertight seal. Changes can easily be made by rotating the fitting after installation. Removing the fitting is just as fast using a disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed or reused Designed with stainless steel gripping teeth for a secure connection, chlorine-resistant O-ring for a long-lasting seal.
- Works on wet lines, rotatable after installation, and removable
- Push-to-connect fittings are ideal for installation in tight spaces
- Rated to 160 degrees Fahrenheit and 125 PSI
- Can be installed on wet or dry lines and pressure tested immediately, no waiting on soldered joints to cool or solvents to dry
- Chrome-plated exterior body
- Low-lead DZR corrosion-resistant brass body
- Code approved, IAPMO listed, for details see Specifications
- 2-Year warranty when used with PEX, copper, CPVC & PE-RT pipe
- Meets all UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements
- Demount clip allows user to release the fitting from the pipe for convenient installation flexibility (sold separately)
- Rated to 200 degree F and 200 psi
- 1/2 in. pipe insertion depth = 15/16 in.
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.