Zurn 1 in. 720A Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assembly
Log in for product availability.
The 1 in. 720A Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assembly protects against backsiphonage in high health hazard, non-potable residential and commercial irrigation applications. The 720A includes an approved check valve, vacuum relief, two test cocks, and inlet and outlet full port resilient seated shut-off valves. It also features a maximum pressure of 150 psi and a temperature range of 33 degree F to 110 degree F. The corrosion-resistant internal parts and all bronze bonnet and body construction provides added strength and protection against light freezes, while the tapped ball valves allow for easy installation in any position.
- Serial number visible in any installed orientation reduces labor time
- Test Cocks on center line of valve allow for installation versatility
- Consistent, reliable performance provides world class backsiphonage protection
- Construction offers corrosion-resistance, strength, and winterization protection
- ASSE Listed
- IAPMO Listed
- CSA Certified
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California
- For use in non-potable residential and commercial irrigation applications
- Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assembly is used in high hazard applications for protection
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -Â www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
All goods sold hereunder are warranted to be free from defects in material and factory workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.