Robertshaw Gas Valve, Slow Opening, 720,000 BTUH 24-Volt Coil Natural Gas Inlet Size 1 in.
Log in for product availability.
The Robertshaw 700 Series Universal Gas Valves are designed for intermittent pilot ignition applications. These universal models include all the necessary parts to adapt the valves to direct spark or hot surface applications. Each valve incorporates a manual valve, pilot valve, and a main gas pressure regulator (optional by model). These valves are designed for many residential and commercial applications such as central heating units, wall heaters, boilers and mobile home furnaces.
- Universal models with pilot, hot surface and direct spark
- Maximum inlet pressure 14 WC (0.5 psi)
- Ambient temperature of -40 degree F to 175 degree F
- Standard NEMA terminals
- Inlet filtered screen
- Various gas types: natural, manufactured, mixed, LP, and
- Multiple actuators available
- RoHS compliant
1 Year Warranty