Custom LeatherCraft Cut and Impact Resistant X-Large Nitrile Dip Gloves
Log in for product availability.
The CLC Cut Level 5 and Impact Resistant PU dip glove has a 4543 EN388 rating, the highest rating possible. The knit glove is engineered for exceptional cut protection and dexterity. The combination of HDPE, fiberglass, nylon, sandy nitrile coating, and TPR pads offers the next level of ultimate hand safety and durability.
- Men's size X-large
- HDPE engineered knit fiber provides high dexterity with cut-level 5 protection
- Complete TPR dorsal impact protection from top of hand to the tip of fingers
- EN388 4543, highest CE rating in abrasion, cut, tear and puncture resistance
- Nitrile dipped palm for oil and chemical resistance with superb grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Excellent glove for oil and gas industry, construction, heavy machine operation and automotive fabrication
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.