Powers Process Controls Powers Under Counter Thermostatic Mixing Valve, 3/4 in. Union NPT Female, Rough Bronze, Lead Free
Log in for product availability.
This 3/4 in. HydroGuard lead free under the counter thermostatic tempering valve is designed for lavatory applications where the temperature of hot water must be controlled for safe, economic use. It features a rugged brass body, union NPT female connections, lock-in handle mechanism, paraffin-based actuator, and integral check valves with inlet screens to prevent cross-flow and contamination. The thermostatic element ensures optimal, consistent performance over a wide range of temperatures. The temperature operating range is 80 to 120 degree F (27 to 49 degree C) and the maximum operating pressure is 125 psi (862 kPa).
- Solid brass construction for enhanced durability
- Corrosion resistant internal components
- Temperature adjustment handle has a locking mechanism to prevent tampering
- Integral checks and inlet screens to prevent cross-flow and contamination
- Temperature control to ASSE 1016, 1070 down to 0.5 GPM
- Advanced thermal actuator improves performance
- Polysulfone plunger for extended life
- Union connections for easy maintenance
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.