Everbilt 1/2 in. FIP x 1/2 in. FIP Full Port Lead Free Brass Ball Valve
Log in for product availability.
This lead free ball valve is forged from bass and includes a lever handle with female connections on both ends. Perfect for residential and commercial use on water, air, steam, oil and gas applications. Designed for minimum pressure drops. Each valve is corrosion resistant.
- Forged brass body
- Full port
- Quarter-turn operation
- Lead free design is suitable for all potable water supply installations
- Use of pipe thread sealant or thread tape is recommended for installation
- Threaded end connections conform to ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
- ANSI/ASMEB16.33 for use with natural, manufactured, mixed and liquefied petroleum gases or propane gas and LP gas-air mixtures
- Valve not intended to throttle the flow of water, use only in a fully opened or fully closed position
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.