Everbilt 1/2 in. SWT x 1/2 in. SWT Full Port Lead Free Brass Ball Valve
Log in for product availability.
Perfect for residential or commercial use on water, air, steam, oil or gas, the Everbilt Lead Free Ball Valve is designed to fit for a variety of applications. It is constructed of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant forged brass and features a lever handle and copper sweat connections on either end. The full port design provides maximum flow and minimum pressure drops.
- Forged brass body
- Full port
- Quarter-turn operation
- Complies with 0.25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces
- Lead free design is suitable for all potable water supply installations
- During installation, only apply heat to valve while in the open position
- Can be soldered onto Type K, L or M rigid copper pipe
- Suitable for non-shock operating pressures up to 600 psi
- Valve not intended to throttle the flow of water, use only in a fully opened or fully closed position
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.