Zurn 1 in. Lead-Free Brass Reduced Pressure Principle Assembly with Strainer
Log in for product availability.
The Zurn-Wilkins 375XL series provides a unique design with its removable pressure vessel and low lead composition. The reduced pressure principle assembly is designed for installation on potable water lines. It is designed to protect against both back-siphonage and backpressure of contaminated water into the potable water supply.
- Entire pressure vessel is removable to facilitate check access for cleaning or repair
- Easy to winterize by removing pressure vessel between shutoff valves
- Removable pressure vessel eliminates the need of union connections
- Simple design provides for easy maintenance
- Plastic pressure vessel is a theft deterrent
- Composite housing and check modules resist corrosion
- ASSE listed 1013, IAPMO listed, CSA certified
- Approved by the foundation for cross connection control and hydraulic research at the university of Southern California
- 1-375XLS includes a bronze wye strainer in order to filter sediment which could cause premature failure
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
All goods sold hereunder are warranted to be free from defects in material and factory workmanship for a period on one year from date of purchase.