Charlotte Pipe 1 in. x 20 ft. CPVC SDR11 Flowguard Gold Pipe
Log in for product availability.
FlowGuard Gold CPVC CTS is for hot and cold water distribution. It is for pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 180 degree F. It can withstand high pressure for long periods, does not rust or corrode, is easy to install (no primer required). FlowGuard Gold is also energy efficient, with better heat retention and lower hot water heating cost as compared to metallic systems. It is non-toxic and meets the most stringent standards in the industry.
- Cream colored pipe and fittings used for hot and cold-water distribution
- Copper tube size intended for pressure use
- Maximum working temperature of 180Â° F
- Non-toxic and meets the most stringent standards in the industry
- Can withstand high pressure for long periods of time
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including titanium dioxide and carbon black which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is warranted, see PDF for further details