NIBCO 1-1/2 in. PVC DWV Hub x Hub P-Trap
Log in for product availability.
The NIBCO 1-1/2 in. PVC DWV P-Trap with union joint is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV P-Trap features a union joint and hub x hub connection. The P-Trap provides a water seal so that wastewater will automatically be trapped in the arc of the configuration, thereby preventing unwanted gases from entering the household environment.
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- Use under the discharge of a plumbing fixture or drain to help prevent sewer gas from escaping
- For use with non-pressurized sanitary systems
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- Hub x hub solvent-welded connections
- Includes union joint
NIBCO INC. warrants each NIBCO plumbing plastic fitting (including plumbing valves) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase.