NIBCO 4 in. PVC DWV Hub x FIPT Female Adapter
Log in for product availability.
The NIBCO 4 in. PVC DWV Hub x FIPT Female Adapter is used in non-pressurized Drain, Waste and Vent sanitary systems above-ground, removing waste water and water-borne wastes from appliances and fixtures. It adapts PVC to standard male pipe threads. PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading.
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- For above-ground DWV
- Adapts PVC pipe to standard male pipe threads using solvent
- Smooth interior finish for reduced friction and material buildup
- Helps remove waste water and waterborne wastes from plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Do not test or use with compressed air or other gases
- Maximum service temperature 140 degree F
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
NIBCO INC. warrants each NIBCO plumbing plastic fitting (including plumbing valves) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase.