NIBCO 1-1/2 in. PVC DWV 22-1/2-Degree H x SPG Street Elbow
Log in for product availability.
The NIBCO 1-1/2 in. PVC DWV 22-1/2- street elbow features a spigot x hub connection and is used to change the direction of flow. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness. PVC fittings exhibit high corrosion and chemical resistance and will not rust, scale, pit or corrode.
- Changes direction of PVC piping 22-1/2 degree from a fitting hub to PVC pipe size
- Solvent welded connections
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- Smooth interior finish for reduced friction and material buildup
- Helps remove waste water and waterborne wastes from plumbing fixtures and appliances
- Do not test or use with compressed air or other gases
- Maximum service temperature 140 degree F
- NSF/ANSI standard 14
- UL Listed 94V-0
NIBCO INC. warrants each NIBCO plumbing plastic fitting (including plumbing valves) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase.