NIBCO 1-1/2 in. PVC DWV 45-Degree Spigot x Hub Street Elbow
Log in for product availability.
Install the NIBCO 1-1/2 in. PVC DWV 45 degree Spigot x Hub Street Elbow to remove wastewater from plumbing fixtures and appliances. This durable plastic elbow provides air circulation within piping and is designed for use in non-pressurized sanitary system DWV applications. PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading.
- PVC plastic construction
- Changes the direction of piping by 45 degree
- Suitable for use in non-pressurized sanitary system DWV applications
- Provides air circulation within piping
- 1 spigot connection, 1 hub connection
- Solvent-welded connections
- Requires a primer (sold separately) before cementing
- 5 psi maximum working pressure
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
NIBCO INC. warrants each NIBCO plumbing plastic fitting (including plumbing valves) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase.