NIBCO 1-1/2 in. PVC DWV All Hub Double Wye Fitting
Log in for product availability.
The NIBCO PVC DWV double wye is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV 45 degree double wye features all hub connections and allows for a connection to be made in continuous pipeline and branch out to different directions. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
- PVC construction
- Use for non-pressurized sanitary system drain, waste and vent
- Helps remove wastewater and water-borne wastes from your plumbing fixtures and appliances (fixtures and appliances sold separately)
- Helps provide air circulation within your drainage piping (sold separately)
- Brings 3 PVC DWV branch lines into a horizontal drain pipe (lines and pipes sold separately)
- Compatible with PVC pipes (sold separately)
- Solvent-welded connections
- Requires a primer before cementing (primer not included)
- 5 psi maximum working pressure
NIBCO INC. warrants each NIBCO plumbing plastic fitting (including plumbing valves) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase.